What is on exhibition?
- Vehicles of yesteryear: animal-drawn vehicles
- Tractor and Engine Exhibtion
- Development of Agriculture and Farm Implements Exhibition
- Distilling of Mampoer
- 1880 House museum with outbuildings
- 1913 House museum
- Ndebele homesteads
- Indigenous farm animals
What can be seen?
- Veteran (including steam and hand driven) as well as new agricultural machinery
- Ploughing demonstrations
- Shelling of maize
- Grinding of maize to make meal
- The baling of hay
- Farm animals, including the milking of cows
- Veteran vehicles
- Traditional bread baking and “pap-en-kaiings”
- Stalls selling agricultural related products.
- Food stalls
- Entertainment for young and old
- Picnic and Braai facilities