Visitors can make use of the picnic and braai facilities. The two lapas and the hall can be rented for family celebrations and work-related functions. A New Year’s Festival is held on 1 January every year.
- The Hall and Lapa’s are only available from 12:00-24:00 during weekends
- No refund if any refuse is left behind.
- ‘Braais’ only allowed at braai facilities provided.
- No parking allowed inside the Museum terrain, unless permission is obtained from the Museum Manager, two weeks prior to the function.
- Bring own chairs and tables if using the terrain.
- Payments must be made at least two weeks in advance
- Please bring or e-mail your deposit slip to the Museum
Lease agreement available at the Reception.
Prices for Adults, Children and Pensioners
EducatorFree entry for educator/ group of 30 learners
Special Guided Tours
Keuning Dr, Silverton, Pretoria, 0127
25°44′ 33″ S 28°11′ 09″ E
General enquiries: 063 285 0094
School bookings: 072 323 9758
Weekdays: 08:30 – 15:30
(Except Christmas Day and Good Friday)