How to Join
Battle of Influencers
Museum Marvels- Terms and Conditions
● The competition is open to individuals of all ages (Kids under the ages of 18 require adult
supervision and consent )
● Participants must have a valid and active account on social media platforms to enter.
● Employees, affiliates, and immediate family members of Ditsong Museums of South Africa are
not eligible to participate.
● The participant(s) must be South African citizens with a Valid South African Bank account in order
to receive the cash price
2. How to Enter:
● To enter the competition, participants must visit the Ditsong Museums of South Africa that’s
currently being used for the competition at the time(Check Ditsong social media for the museums
that’s being used)
● Create a reel/video post of you at the museum and post on you social platforms
● Use the #MuseumMarvels , follow the @ditsong page and tag three of your friends
● Entries must be submitted within the competition period, which runs from 1 September 2023 to 30
September 2023, as specified in the competition announcement.
● Must be a South African citizen with a valid South African bank account.
● Entries will be judged based on the total number of views the post got on the date and time the
● The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by Ditsong Museums of South
● The judges decision is final and can not be appealed.
● The prize for the competition is R5000 per Museum (R40 000 up for grabs)
● Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other alternatives.
● However Ditsong Museums of South Africa reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of
equal or greater value.
● The Cash prize will be wired to a valid South African bank account.
5. Winner Notification:
● The winner(s) will be announced on the end of each month on all Ditsong Social Media platforms
and will be notified via direct message or comment.
● The winner(s) must respond within 5 working days to claim their prize. Failure to do so may result
in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
● By participating, participants agree to allow Ditsong Museums of South Africa to use their names,
social media handles, and submitted content for promotional purposes.
7. Rights to Submitted Content:
● Participants retain ownership of the content they submit for the competition, but by entering, they
grant Ditsong a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, and distribute
their submitted content for promotional purposes.
● Ditsong reserves the right to disqualify entries that are inappropriate, offensive, or do not comply
with the rules and guidelines of the competition.
● Failure to produce a valid South African bank account in your names will result in an immediate
disqualification and a new winner will be picked.
9. Limitation of Liability:
● Ditsong Museums of South Africa shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, or injuries
resulting from participation in the competition or acceptance of the prize.
10. Changes to Terms:
● Ditsong reserves the right to modify or terminate the competition or its terms and conditions at
any time without prior notice.
11. Governing Law:
● These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of SouthAfrica.
12. Contact Information:
● For any questions or concerns regarding the competition, please contact Ditsong.
By entering this competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.